The popular All-in Yoga is now available for Kindle Fire users.
Be warned! This app takes yoga seriously and you'll really feel the intensity of your undertaking once you start practicing with All-in Yoga.
To be able to pack all the versatility of yoga into one app, the developers actively cooperated with experienced yoga instructors. As a result, any user who gets to do yoga using the guidelines provided in the app will find the practical aspects of yoga described in the most meticulous details. And those who are already familiar with yoga will easily pick it up right from where they left off.
The app features:
- Over 300 poses with photo, video & audio guides in HD-quality
- 3D muscle models for every pose
- Pranayama: over 30 breathing exercises with detailed how-to's
- Over 40 ready yoga programs and the ability to create your own
- Free live Support right in the app
Such variety of programs can be confusing, so to help you start off right, the app has 3 modes of program selection that allow you to carefully choose from 40 programs. You only need to estimate your level (beginner, intermediate or advanced), decide on what your goal is and select a program that matches your criteria.
And these programs are more than just plain sets of asanas. They were designed with consideration to all the spiritual aspects of every pose to form a smooth flowing sequence. All of the 40 programs are as good as those you'd try at a professional yoga studio. Once you've learned enough about yoga to create your own program or feel the need to change the existing sequence, there's an option for creating your own program, picking from the 300+ pool of poses. Photo, video and audio guidelines are available both in the program mode and when viewing the poses separately. And depending on how much time you've got, you can set the order and duration of poses.
Here are more details:
- 4 breathing programs for relaxation and meditation
- Yoga programs for 3 levels: beginners, pros and gurus
- Programs for different goals: health, relaxation, stretching, breathing, etc.
- Easy creation of programs: set the order and duration of poses
- Possibility to edit the existing programs to adapt them to your needs
- Detailed audio instructions and options to preview videos for every pose before doing it
Whether you are totally new to yoga or have already become picky about how yoga is taught, this app gives you every chance to become your personal yoga instructor. Download it now and get recommendations you can trust!
Over 300 asanas with detailed instructions
The app contains a great collection of asanas with photos, audio and video guidelines in HD quality that will help you to perfectly understand how each asana is performed.
Use the professionally designed programs to workout, relax, shape your body or practice yoga any other way you like. Start by picking one of the 40 ready-made workouts that suits your preferences.
Fast creation of new programs
If you need to edit the existing programs or want to create an entirely different sequence of asanas, the app will help you! Take full advantage of all pose descriptions
4 breathing programs
Pranayama is as important as doing all the poses correctly. Use these special breathing programs to master the art of breathing, maximize the effectiveness of asanas, and learn to relax faster and meditate deeper.
Become our fan!
- Over 300 yoga poses with instructions and photo plus a special yoga tune for efficient
- One ready-made program with video and male voice guidance compiled by an experienced yogi
- Create your own program using yoga poses available in this app version!